Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Awesome Food Award

Hey girls!
I've been nominated The Awesome Food award! This one sounds like so much fun, and I love food so it works! Thank you Trinity for nominating me!






Now here's how it works:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. (Did that!)
2. Answer the 10 questions asked.
3. Then come up with 10 more questions. They have to be food related though. 
4. Nominate 10 people. Please try to nominate at least one person!!

Trinity's questions for me are....

1. Cake or ice cream?
Do I have to choose? What about an ice cream cake? Okay, fine....hm......it depends on my mood to be honest! Sometimes I'm craving ice cream and sometimes I'm craving cake! 

2. What is your favourite dessert?
Well, I love almost all desserts, but a few of my favourites are: Cherry sugar cookies bars, caramel sundaes (with extra caramel of course!), and cupcakes of all sorts (minus ones with chocolate frosting.)

3. What is your favourite fast food restaurant?
This one's easy!! TACO BELL!! I love that place. We normally go at least once a week. 

4. If you could only eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Maybe 2 slices of homemade pizza, a side of cheeseburger mac, a side of nachos, with a milkshake as a drink! Except for the fact, I'd be seriously sick after eating this and have serious cholesterol problems. ;P

5. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla!!

6. What is your favourite pop (or soda)?
Probably Mountain Dew Code Red and Pepsi!

7. Do like gum? If so, what's your favourite flavour?
I like gum, but I don't ever have any.

8. Apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Apple pie probably!

9. Do you like mashed potatoes plain or with gravy?
Well, to be technical, I like them both ways A LOT, but it's definitely yummier with gravy! ;)

10. What is your favourite Mexican food?
Just one?! I love Mexican food! I love anything spicy or with cheese sauce! I'm not really sure what my favourite Mexican food is though. :)


Now to the questions for my nominees! My questions for you are....
1. Absolute favourite food of all time that you couldn't live without?
2. Do you like spicy food?
3. What's something you refuse to eat?
4. What's your favourite pizza topping?
5. What did you last eat for breakfast?
6. What did you last eat for lunch?
7. What did you last eat for dinner?
8. Do you have snacks?
9. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
10. What's your favourite restaurant to go to?


And to my nominees....I nominate....
Clare
Ellie 
Julia 
Grace 
Shelby 
Sunny
And anyone else who wants do this tag!

Thanks you for stopping by and have a sparkly day!
~Katie

2 comments:

  1. My favorite flavor is vanilla too! And my favorite pie is apple pie. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, Ashley! :)
      ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

      Delete