Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Series Starting! ;)


Hey girls! I'm starting a couple new series!!! 
The first one is my Autumn Outfit Series. I won't be starting this one immediately. I'll probably start it next month sometime, once I start wearing my autumn/wintry outfits. ;)
I'm not sure how often I'll be posting a new outfit, but I already have a few in mind that I want to do. :) 


Here's the picture I'll be putting on my Autumn Outfit Series Posts. 




And the next series is My Day in Pictures. It's pretty simple. I'll choose a day every once in awhile and just take a random photo every hour or so. ;) It sounds really fun!


                                 And this is the picture I'll be using for My Day in Pictures Posts. 


There ya have it! Do they sound cool? 
Have a sparkly day!
~Katie

9 comments:

  1. Those sound like fun!!! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agent of the Federal Bureau of InvestigationSeptember 13, 2015 at 5:45 PM

    I think the day of pictures is going to be cool. When are you going to start it? I hope you do alot of those. So you're just going to do everyday things and take pictures of what you're doing and show us what your day looks like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't wait! I'm hoping to start it as soon as possible! ;) And yep, that's how I'm hoping to do it! Just take random pictures of what I'm doing throughout the day! ;)
      ~Katie

      Delete
  3. I was going to do something like my day in pictures a while back. Not sure why I didn't can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to those beautiful Autumn pictures. My favorite time of the year.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing your fall outfits:)

    Christina
    www.ourwoodhome.com

    ReplyDelete