Saturday, September 12, 2015

Question and Answer #1

Hey girls! It's time for a question and answer post! These questions were sent to me a long time ago, and I'm finally getting around to answering them! 


1. Whats your favorite, Night or Day? 
Ooo...hard! Probably the night though! ;)

2. Favourite show? Why?
Just one? I can't choose just one!! Right now I'm watching Really Me, Revolution, and Ghost Whisperer, but my absolute favourite is probably...H20! It's just so fun!


3. You just found a wallet with over $1,000 in it, your first thought is too?
Who does it belong to?! I would be seeing if there's any sort of identification inside probably.

4. Pizza or Cheeseburger?
PIZZA!

5 . You just found a door in the back of your closet. You: A. go in of course B. cover it up act like its not there C. wait for a friend explore with he/her D. go and tell an adult. Which do you pick? 
Go in of course!! I would be seriously excited! ;)

6. How would you describe yourself in three words?
I always find these kind of questions hard....I would say kind, loyal, and silly!

7. What type of candy? 
My favourite candy? Too many to choose one! I love starbursts a lot though!

8. What job do you want to have?
I'm thinking about being a marine biologist. :) 

9. If you could acquire one skill immediately, and be proficient at it, which skill would you choose?
One skill? Oh, I really don't know!! 

10. Dill or sweet pickle?
Neither! 

11. Have you ever wanted a pet?
I have 2 kitties! :) 

12. Do you like shopping at fabric stores?
Hmm...it's fun looking at the fabric and stuff, but I don't really sew, so..

13. Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Cut most of the time!

14. What is your catch phrase or something you say a lot?
I say "I'll give it a go." or "Isn't that just too bad?" a lot. 

15. Have you played any sports?
I don't really play any sports now, but I use to take gymnastics, and tennis lessons. :)

16. Would you rather spend a day walking backwards or walking with a smiley face Sharpied on your forehead?
Definitely with a smiley face sharpied to my forehead! ;)

17. Favorite weather?
It depends! Sometimes I want storms, and sunny days, or a snowy day! 

18. Do you like the snow?
Sometimes yes! It can be inconvenient sometimes though. But it's fun to play in and it's pretty! :) 

19. Would you change your name?
Probably not. I'm too use to my name being Katie. ;P 

20. Do you watch the news?
Nope!


Thanks for stopping by! I had fun answering these! 
Do you have any questions you would like me to answer on my blog? Leave me a comment or send me an email :earthykatie@gmail.com

What's your catch phrase? 
Day or night?
Have a sparkly day! 
~Katie

4 comments:

  1. Great answers! and I love playing with the sparkles that come out of the mouse!
    ~Another Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! They are fun, and super easy to put on the blog! ;)
      ~Katie
      P.S I like you're signature "another Katie" ;P

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers Katie!! :)

    ReplyDelete