Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Day in Pictures #1: School Day

Hey girls! It's time for my first My Day in Pictures post! This one is just of my schoolwork that I do everyday, like my curriculums and schedule. 



I start by getting up at 7, and having breakfast at 7:20. 
Then we start school at 8. Every subject period is 40 minutes.

This is my school table where I do most of my work!
For my language arts, I wrote a story, so I don't really have a picture for that.
And I also don't have a  picture of my science because I watched a video today. 
 

I just took a picture of this because it looks cool, haha. ;)
It looks like the sun is ginormous.

 
I don't have coffee everyday, but I decided to have some today. That's my creamer. It's delicious!

 


Here's my math program! I do it on the computer. It's called Teaching Textbooks. 

 
Next is Spanish! I take Rosetta Stone.

 
I'm going to be taking SAT at the end of the school year, so I'm studying every school day for it. (Yeah, I know it's a PSAT study guide, but I'm taking the PSAT sometime too.
 
Here is my Geography/History curriculum. It's actually really interesting! It packs a ton of information into a small section. Right now I'm learning about South America. 
 
This pictures a bit blurry, but you can still read it. This is my elective for the year. Right now it's really easy, but it's lengthy problems. 

 
And of course I have to throw in some adorable pics of my cats! ;) 
This one is Jasper.

And this one is Alice!




Did you like it?
How do your school days work?
Have a sparkly day!
~Katie
 

20 comments:

  1. I like your days in pictures. That's nice you showed us what you do on school days. Can you show what you do on other days besides school days? Like Saturdays, Sundays, and the other ones? Your cat is cute...and chubby. ;) I like the picture of the white one sleeping with his head down the best.
    Much love in Christ,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Yeah, definitely! I'm hoping to take pictures of some other days when I don't have school. Hehe, he's such a fluffy kitty! ;)
      ~Katie

      Delete
  2. Thank You for sharing your day. Very interesting. Good Luck in the school year.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use TT too! My older sister is going into geometry soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you do Geometry after all of the Algebra?

      Delete
    2. Actually I did Pre Algebra and Algebra 1 using Saxon, for the 8th and 9th grades, and I'm doing Geometry this year, and then next year I'll be doing Algebra 2! :)
      ~Katie

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed your recent e-mail. Continued success in all your endeavors.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing the same geometry with teaching textbooks as well. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! How's it going? :) I'm enjoying the program so far!
      ~Katie

      Delete
    2. I actually haven't started it yet. I should this week though. How's it going for you?

      Delete
    3. Really? :) When do you start school back up? I started about 2 months ago. It's been going pretty well! At first I wasn't doing very well at all, but I think I'm starting to get it down now, luckily! ;)
      ~Katie

      Delete
    4. Great! Well, I started school in July other then math..

      Delete
  6. I do teaching textbooks also! Yay! *Clap* *Clap*
    Also, I've got a cat that looks like the white one! Yay again! :)

    http://onethousandwordsatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Teaching Textbooks seems to be a very popular program! :)
      That's awesome you have a cat that looks like mine! He's such a sweet, fluffy kitty! ;P
      ~Katie

      Delete