Tuesday, August 25, 2015

TV Show Review: Lightning Point

Hey girls!
So I just recently started watching this new TV show called Lightning Point and I thought I would do a review on it!
I've only watched like the first 5 episodes though. ;)
It's actually really good so far, even though it's kinda silly sometimes too. 





This Australian show is about 2 energy beings (Zoey and Kiki) from the planet Lumina, in another galaxy, take form as 2 teen girls and land in the town of Lightning Point on earth so that they can surf. But then their space ship is accidentally destroyed (If I remember correctly, by a dog. But you'll have to watch the show to find out how. ;)) and they're stranded on earth. They befriend local girl Amber and try to fit in with humans. During this time, they're trying to find out how to send a distress signal to planet Lumina so they can get back home. And it's hard for them to blend in because this town Lightning Point is alien crazy! ;)
There is only like one season I think, so I'm not sure if it really has an ending yet and they ever get back home or not, or if the show was cancelled. ;P
But either way, it's still a very interesting show! 
Does it sounds interesting to any of you? If it does, let me know if you watch it! I'd love to know! It's on Netflix. ;)
Have a sparkly day!
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment