It's time for the answers to that tag that I posted last week!
Here they are:
1. What kind of a room has no windows or doors?
2. Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?
They both weigh the same, because they're both a pound!
3. A girl who was just learning to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction, but didn't break the law.
She was walking!
4. What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?
The letter M!
5. What can you catch but not throw?
There ya have it! ;)
Have a sparkly day!