First, I should warn you, that I am going to be TERRIBLE at this! So be prepared. ;)
I don't even have a guess on this one!
2. Mary's father had 4 children; three of them are named Nana, Nini, and Nene. What is the forth child's name?
I've heard this one before, super easy. Mary!
3. It lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, and is born in air. What is it?
Yep, no clue!! ;P
4. Poke your fingers into my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Linen cloth, quills, or paper, I am greedy and devour them all. Who am I?
My only guess is a fire. Haha! Even though the first part of the riddle doesn't agree with my answer, but fires do devour everything!
5. What has four fingers and one thumb, but is not alive?
A mitt? Maybe or a glove. I think I've heard this one before, but I just don't remember the answer. ;)
Ok, so now I tag...
1. What kind of a room has no windows or doors?
2. Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?
3. A girl who was just learning to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction, but didn't break the law.
4. What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?
5. What can you catch but not throw?
There ya have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a sparkly day!