Thursday, January 28, 2016

Sweet Sixteen Part 2

Hey everyone!
I decided to go ahead and post part 2 of my sweet sixteen! 
Now, sadly, I don't have any pictures. :( I kinda just forgot, and I was out ice skating with a friend, and it's probably not a good idea to take pictures while ice skating either way. 
So for my sweet sixteen, I decided instead of throwing like a big party, and inviting a ton of people, I decided just to do a couple of different things with a couple of my best friends! 

I decided I would like to go ice skating with my friend Maggie! We had a blast!!
We were there for three hours, and trust me, ice skating can be exhausting!! Have you been ice skating before? 
I took lessons when I was like 8, and then I went one other time with another friend just a few weeks back, so I was a beginner! But hey, I didn't fall this time!! Last time I went with my friend, I got this huge bruise on my elbow from falling, and it was there for like a couple of weeks! :P 
We skated for an hour or so, but we got hungry! There were these rundown vending machines in the corner of the building, so we decided to get a snack! Gosh...they seriously must have been old! We tried to get a drink from one of the machines, but all it would do was say that we had to select another drink. So we had to use a DIFFERENT machine, luckily, this one worked. It would only take dollar bills though!! If you tried to put coins in it, it wouldn't work!! I ended up with Pepsi and she ended up with a sprite. The snack machine seemed to work just fine though! Except for the fact that the machine was in the same room as the ice rink, so all the food was like cold, and I got starbursts...and cold starbursts are super hard to eat because they're like rock hard!! :/ That's ok though! We got a pack of doughnut sticks too. ;P 
So then after that, we went to go do more skating! We talked about everything- from food, to crushes, to music, and everything in between! ;P 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a sparkly day!
Do you like to ice skate? Do you like these kind of life posts?
~Katie

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun. I went to an overnight party at New Years with my church and brought a friend. We roller skated from 10:30 to like 1:30 and were beat by the end of it even though we had a blast and talked about everything under the sun too :)

    One of these days, I'll totally have to get a pair of ice skates too. Your outing sounds like it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo, that must have been fun!! That's a long time to go roller skating! I've actually been roller skating only once in my life, haha! ;P It's fun though!
      Oh yeah, I actually had a pair of ice skates when I was younger and took lessons! ;)
      ~Katie

      Delete
  2. Skating is so much fun! Last time I went with my best friend and it was a lot of fun!
    ~Anna
    https://the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's nice! I love going skating with friends! :)
      ~Katie

      Delete
  3. I love ice skating. My sister and I like sliding and almost sitting on our heals and skating along. I've taken lots of pictures whole ice skating before, and videos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, that's fun! I'll have to try that sometime. :) Cool!
      ~Katie

      Delete
  4. Hello person who has the same name as me! xD Is your name actually Katie? My real name's Katelyn, but no one EVER calls me that. :P

    I used to take ice skating, actually! For three years, and then I discovered gymnastics was better because I can flip upsidedown. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie! Actually yes, it is! Haha! My actually name IS Katie! ;P
      Really?? Yeah, I took ice skating too, and gymnastics!! It was fun! ;)
      ~Katie

      Delete