Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Announcements and Rambles

Hey everyone!

So I have a few announcements!!
First off, I just did a interview with Ellie for Christmas, and I'd love it if you would check it out! Here's the link: Christmas Interview!  I had a lot of fun answering these questions!

Second off, I am hoping to have a survey up within the next few days, after Christmas, for my new year survey!! Go ahead and get an idea of what you would like to see from me during 2016! (I can't believe I'm going to be 16 in just a month!! :0) 

Third off, It's so close to Christmas!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!


I am HOPING to have a post up tomorrow with my decorations and stuff, but there are no guarantees!! I need to get some pictures of my Christmas trees at night, and then I need to go outside and get some pictures of our lights outside! (Which we happen to have a skunk that likes to roam around in our area at night, so it's hard going outside at night! Like we had big plans to go outside this winter and do more astronomy with our 5 telescopes...but that skunk has ruined our plans. :( ) Actually, a funny story, the other night, me and my mama were out going for a walk down our road after dark, and we were keeping a look out for the skunk. So we were walking, and just a few houses ahead of us, we saw it running down the road (It really looked like it was coming at us too!!) so we started running back to the house! 
So yeah! ;P 


Thanks for stopping by!!
I hope you have a merry Christmas!!
Have a sparkly day!
~Katie

2 comments: