Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas

Hey everyone!
One of the hardest things about the holiday season is trying to decide what gift to get somebody! There are so many things you want to get them, but then everything's too expensive!! 



So here's my gift ideas list for girls/women... These should all be RELATIVELY inexpensive yet something they'll love!

My first idea is a movie night kit. (I'm actually doing this one for one of my best friends!) 
Here's what you need...you'll need a popcorn bucket. It doesn't really matter what kind it is. Just something that's big and looks like a bowl and lots of popcorn will fit in it! ;) 
Then get a box of popcorn (I got extra buttery for her!) and a box of their favourite candy. You can get a little extra for this too, whether it be extra candy, warm socks, a new DVD, stuff like that!

Another idea is a cozy night at home kit. There is a WIDE range of things you could get for this one!! I would definitely suggest a mug, a warm drink pouch (like hot cocoa or tea), and a treat of some sort. Some extra stuff to include could be warm socks or a book! I love shopping at the Dollar Tree for gifts! They have so many cool stuff, and it's so inexpensive! I've already bought 3 adorable mugs from the Dollar Tree just for friends! Honestly, I always turn to the Dollar Tree for gifts of all sorts because they have such a wide range of items!

This next idea is a good idea for those who have a lot of pen pals or those who write a lot of letters. A stationary set! Get some cute stationary paper, some cool pens, envelopes, stamps, erasers, pencils, the list just goes on! There are so many cute stationary items out there that it wouldn't even be hard to find cool designed pens or pencils! 

Each of these gift ideas would probably cost less than $10! 
I hope you liked these ideas! You're going to have to let me know if you use any of them! ;)
Have a sparkly day everyone!
~Katie
P.S Are you ready for some more holiday-themed posts yet? 

12 comments:

  1. These look like some really creative ideas! ;)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are such awesome ideas Katie!!! I love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby!!! :) I'm glad you like them!
      ~Katie

      Delete
    2. Thanks Shelby!!! :) I'm glad you like them!
      ~Katie

      Delete
  3. What fabulous ideas!!!!!! :). I will most definitely try one or two or these. ;)
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I like the home kit idea too. I like shopping at Dollar Tree whenever I need something really cheap. Sometimes other stores have sales which makes the price cheaper from those at Dollar Tree. I like tose deals too. :)
      Love,
      Ashley

      Delete
    2. Thanks!!! I'm glad you like them, Ashley! ;) Oh yeah, sales are always the best! I do most of my gift shopping either at the Dollar Tree or during sales...to be honest, that's when I do most of my shopping for anything! ;P
      ~Katie

      Delete
  4. These ideas sound like so much fun! Thanks for the inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those ideas! I might do the movie one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's great!! I'm doing the movie one for one of my friends! ;)
      ~Katie

      Delete