Sunday, November 8, 2015

No Pants November Challenge

Hey everyone! 
Christina from Our Wood Home invited me to co-host the No Pants November Challenge, along with King Maker Blog, Happy In Heel, and P31 Beauty!
It sound super fun! So I'm going to take pictures this Tuesday for it! I don't have enough skirts and dresses to fill the whole month of November with skirts and dresses even if that would be cool! I'm sure you'll like the outfits I post though. :)
I can't wait to do this! I suggest you check out the other girls' blogs, and maybe even participate! The rules are super simple! :)




Have a sparkly day! And keep a look out for my outfits!
~Katie 

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like lots of fun Katie! I can't wait to see the outfits you post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's going to be fun! ;)
      ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a great challenge! :)

    I just finished up a monthly dress challenge (Frocktober) to fundraise for Ovarian Cancer Reasearch Foundation though, so I'm a little excited to get back into my pants and jeans again!

    Good luck with your challenge!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo, that sounds cool!! Thanks! :)
      ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. That sounds really cool! I actually wear skirts/ dresses all the time other then when I dance, then I wear sweatpants. I don't even know if I have a pair of jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey that's awesome! I only have one pair of jeans, but I have capris, shorts, etc. too. :)
      ~Katie

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to see you outfit posts!
    ~Anna
    https://the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete