Sunday, April 3, 2016

Blogging Ideas and Requests??

Hey everyone!
Long time, no post!
I've kinda been taking a break because I've had a lot of stuff on my plate. I've stopped by to ask if anyone has idea blogging ideas or requests of what they would like to see on my blog in the future? 
I know I would like to take some more pictures of my new outfits, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. ;P Of course, Pinterest is always a good go to for a post! ;) 
Thanks! I'm hoping that I'll be posting some more soon! School has started to slow down as we're finishing up our school for the year. It's nice. :) 
Have a sparkly day!
~Katie

2 comments:

  1. I think you should post cute formal+prom dress pics!!
    -Ray
    #unashamed
    #peace4all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo,I like it! That would be kinda fun to do since prom season is coming up, and I may be going to a dance! ;)
      ~Katie

      Delete