Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sleepovers And Taco Bell

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry I haven't posted Part 3 to my sweet sixteen yet...we haven't actually gotten around to doing the sleepover! We keep either getting sick or plans come up! Ack! Hopefully we'll be able to have it next month though! 
BUT....last Friday I did get to have a sleepover with a different friend of mine! It wasn't for my birthday or anything! We had such a fun time! She and I hadn't had a sleepover together before! ;) She had never seen the Hunger Games, so I introduced it to her! Guess what?? She loved it! We even watched the second movie! ;D
We watched the Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Journey to the Mysterious Island, Brave, and Tangled, Plus we played Cooking Mama, Wii Play, and Mario Kart! So yeah, it was a pretty stuffed night! We finished everything around 6:20....and we had to get up at 7!! Hahaha! I still had some school to do the next day, so she was leaving around 8. We had such a fun time though! I was of course exhausted the next day! Aren't sleepovers fun??

And Taco Bell! I'm sure all of you know I'm a crazy Taco Bell fan!! I can never get enough!! 
It's kind of a tradition for us to go to Taco Bell on Sunday evenings...it's nice end to the school week. I think you may know this already, but I do school Wednesday through Sunday. ;) So it's nice! Go get Taco Bell, bring home our soda, and then we get to watch our favourite tv shows! ;) Have any of you ever had a Taco Bell Strawberry Freeze?? Ahh..it's so goooood!!! I've only had the baja blast and strawberry freeze before, but definitely by far the strawberry freeze is my favourite! :D If you haven't ever tried one, you need to!! 

Does anybody watch Once Upon a Time? The season comes back on tonight!! So exciting! I can't wait!! ;D 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a sparkly day!
P.S Sorry about the lack of self-taken pictures on my blog! I never know what to take pictures of!! Once it warms up more, and we're going outside more often, I should hopefully be able to take more pictures though! ;) 
~Katie

8 comments:

  1. Awesome Katie!! ;)

    ~Emma

    pictureperfectionistbyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!!!! Sounds like u too had an awesome time!!!!!!!!! I never did anything like that before, but i want to!!!!!!!!!!
    I did do something sorta like that with some of my siblings on new years eve!!!!!!! (Kinda something we started to do every new year!!!)
    -Ray
    #unashamed
    #peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I had a wonderful time!!!! Sleepovers are super fun! ;D Awesome!! We have new year's eve traditions too! ;)
      ~Katie

      Delete
  3. Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE UPON A TIME IS COMING BACK ON ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I didn't think it was coming back on until May!


    Well, let me go replan my life so I can watch it/let it consume my mind and soul...


    -G.P.L. from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!! You didn't know that?? Nope, it's officially back on, finally! ;P LOL! ;'D
      ~Katie

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, I cried so much the last couple of episodes of Season 5. Every time Hook yelled at Emma...Bawling my eyes out was an understatement...

      Delete
    3. LOL! There are quite some tear jerking scenes in the most recent scene. :'( What episode are you on?? ;P
      ~Katie

      Delete