Monday, March 14, 2016

Liebster Award

Hey everyone!
So I was tagged by Mikayla to do the Liebster award! Thanks Mikayla!! This one looks fun!





RULES: 

  • Link back to the person who tagged you
  • Answer 11 questions
  • Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers 
  • Ask them 11 questions
  • Let them know you've tagged them through social media


1. What is the last thing you wrote?
Umm...well...probably a short story for school last week. 
2. What is the last thing you ate?
Overnight oats! They are so good!!!
3. What is the last song you listened to? 
I think a Demi Lovato song!
4. What was the last book you read?
City of Ashes. Who's read the mortal instruments?? ;P 
5. What was the last blog you visited? 
Mikayla's! Haha! I needed the questions and there was a new post. ;P 
6. What was the last website you had open?
I'm not going to count blogs so...Facebook!
7. What was the last game you played? 
Probably Diner Dash...that game is addictive!
8. What was the last Bible verse you read? 
I have no idea! I don't remember what it was...
9. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Probably something my cats did!
10. What is the last thing you said?
Hahaha, talking to my cat actually! I asked him what, because he was meowing repeatedly at me. Cats are silly!
11. What is the last gift you received?
Probably a birthday gift..a gift card!



I was also tagged by Trinity so now for her questions! Thanks for tagging me, Trinity!

1. Is your hair curly, straight, or wavy?
I would consider mine kinda wavy! ;P 
2. What song have you been playing on repeat lately?
Hmm....well one of the songs is called Here We Go Again, by Demi Lovato. Can you tell I like her music? ;P 
3. Do you wear makeup? Why or why not?
Yes, I do! Honestly, it makes me more confident, and it's just so much fun! You can try so many different styles and looks! ;) 
4. If you had a day that you could spend anywhere in the world, where would you spend it?
Ooooo, that's really hard!! Probably somewhere unique, like Japan. Japan has so many interesting things that it would be so much fun to visit!
5. What is a colour that dominates your room?
My room is actually very colourful...but my walls are pink and aquamarine! 
6. What is one thing you did as a kid that you wish you could still do? 
Hmmm...I don't really know to be perfectly honest! ;P
7. What is one food that sounds disgusting, but you would try it?
Ok, this is gonna sound weird, but it's the first thing that popped in my head. Taco bell has come out with a biscuit taco...sounds gross right? I still want to try it though for some reason! :'D
8. Do you travel a lot?
No, actually. We have cats, so it's kinda hard to be able to travel. ;P
9. What tv show do you constantly watch?
Gilmore Girls, right now! ;) Anyone seen it?
10. Do you know what "fangirling"is? If so, explain it in your own words.
Hahaha, yes I do! How would I explain it?? Probably obsessing/thinking/breathing a certain awesome tv show, book, or movie series. *NOTE TO TRINITY: Like last night (Sunday) when were talking about mortal instruments and OAUT. Mild fangirling there. ;) ;)* 
11. What is the most pleasant smell according to yourself?
Delicious food!!! 


Wow, that was a lot of questions!!!
Ok, now to my questions...
1. What's your favourite hang out spot? It can be anywhere, from a special spot in your back yard to a nook in your bedroom. ;) 
2. What do you think was your best day ever was? 
3. What's your idea of a perfect evening?
4. Do you like Taco Bell? ;'D
5. What's your top 3 favourite blogs?
6. Coffee or tea?
7. What's a show you could binge watch all day long?
8. How about a movie that you could literally watch over and over?
9. Favourite nail polish colour? Like brand and colour. ;) 
10. Time travel forward or back in time?
11. If you found a genie's lamp, what would be your 3 wishes?

And to who I tag! Gosh, this is a long post!!
I tag.....
And you!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! This post took me like an hour to write! ;'D
Have a sparkly day!
~Katie


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for awarding me Katie. I actually just did a liebster award because someone else awarded me, so I'm going to pass on this one. :)
    Thank you for thinking of me! :D
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine! :) Hahaha, I noticed that but I decided to nominate you anyway! ;P Of course!
      ~Katie

      Delete
  2. THANKS 4 nominating me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    With God's ETERNAL LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    #UNASHAMED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no problem!!! ;P I hope you'll be able to do it, but it's totally fine if you can't! ;P Oh! Did you figure out how to sign up for the pen pal exchange thing?? If not, don't worry about it! I have another alternative method. Assuming you would like to sign up for it! ;D Just let me know!
      ~Katie

      Delete
  3. You call that "mild fangirling"? Well, I guess that I was definitely fangirling more in my head, but still! Well, anyway, I'm glad that you still have a kind-of normal view of me! Have you realized that all the comments I make on your blog are almost always completely crazy and typed fast?! XP

    -G.P.L. from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Hahaha, I probably was too! ;P Yeah, but the crazy comments are always some of the most fun to answer!! ;)
      ~Katie

      Delete