Thursday, February 4, 2016

Beautiful Day Outside!

Hey everyone!! I decided to post about my day on Tuesday! It was so nice and warm!! It was the first warm day we've had for a long while, and it was sunny too! We literally got to spend the whole day outside playing and reading and relaxing! :) Here are some pictures I took. ;) 






A book I'm reading right now. It's really good! It's the last book in the Fallen series. 




This is our house..well, the top of our house. ;P 



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a sparkly day!
Has it been warm where you live lately?
Which one is your favourite picture?
~Katie

4 comments:

  1. Uhh we have like the same gnome outside of our house too. It doesn't say welcome but still! hehe! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's funny! ;P Thanks for stopping by!
      ~Katie

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! I really like the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete