Monday, July 13, 2015

Review: Starbucks Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino

Hey girls!
It's finally time for a review!
So I absolutely love Starbucks. I don't get it that often, but I'm still crazy for it.
This is a review for Starbucks' Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino. This is the second time I've gotten it, because I just love it so much!
The only thing I dislike about Starbucks is that it is very pricey. This drink was nearly $6 with tax.
So a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino is caramel syrup blended with coffee, milk, and ice, then topped with dark caramel sauce, whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and a crunchy caramel sugar topping.
As you can tell, it is incredibly sweet!! I love sugar though. ;)
This drink has a very strong caramel taste to it, with an added coffee taste. I love the taste of coffee and caramel together! I am giving this drink 5 stars. :) It's only for a limited time though, so if you want to get it, you'll want to act fast. I have no clue how long they are keeping it. :P


Thanks for stopping by!
If you do happen to try it, I'd love to know your thoughts!
Have a sparkly day!
~Katie
P.S Thanks to everyone who has entered my giveaway! :)

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Looks good! :) Loved reading your review Katie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks is really good! My parents aren't really coffee drinkers though, so I never get to go. It's also pricey. ; ) Your drink looks and sounds delicous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family went to Starbucks only once because we had a gift card, but I don't think I got anything. So I have never eaten at Starbucks, and never intend to because I don't like what they support. Plus I would rather spend money on something else worthwhile.

    ~Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie! Great post! I was wondering if you'd like for me to make a blog button for your new blog. 😀

    ReplyDelete