Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Ashley's Guest Post: Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats



Hey everyone! Today I'm going to share Ashley's guest post! Thank you, Ashley, for the wonderful guest post, and I suggest everyone go check out her blog and her store! :) 


Hello there!
I want to say "thank you" to Katie for allowing me to write a guest post for her blog. ​I have a delicious and healthy recipe to share with you all, which I do hope you'll try.
Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats
Ingredients: container with lid, milk, oats, honey, vanilla, blueberries, banana
Instructions: This is a recipe which you can be very flexible with, so I'm not going to list certain measurements. To start, find a container, it can be large or small, with a lid. If you're using a small container, fill it about 3/4 of the way with milk.
Next, add a few spoonful's of oats. Make sure there's not more oats than milk.


Add 2-4 drops of vanilla and stir. 


Next add honey. 


 You can add as little or as much honey as you'd like. Stir that together, and add blueberries. Squish the blueberries in the mixture with your spoon. The milk will turn a little blue. 


If you desire, add a few pieces of banana, and fill the rest of the container with blueberries. If you don't want banana, just fill it up with blueberries.



Drizzle with honey and put the lid on. Let it sit overnight and eat it in the morning, or just let it sit for a couple hours. 


This is a quick and easy breakfast, and I hope you all enjoy it. :) If you make this recipe, let me know how it turns out. :D

I hope you all have a very good and godly day!
Love in Christ,
Ashley



Thanks again, Ashley!
Have a sparkly day!
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment